Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sensory Exploration or Torturing a Toddler

So what does one do with an active toddler in January when it's cold as shit out? Play dates, park districts, libraries, lunches, Woodfield...but that's all during the day. Finger painting seemed like a nice before-bath evening activity.

"Hmm, what's this stuff?" "Oh my God, it won't come off my hands!"
"This is the worst day of my life!"
But with a little patience and guidance...
She learned to love it.
And maybe one day...
She'll be the next Picasso...but with both ears and no mental anguish.

8 comments:

JILL said...

Great Post! I love her. She has truly turned into a Little Drama Queen...too cute!!!!!!

Teresa said...

OMG I love it. I always said she looks so clean with her blond hair and flawless skin...she likes to be clean!

Anonymous said...

That was just terrific - what a little darling - you have to send that in somewhere Kelly. She's the most entertaining child for sure!!

Jessica said...

CUTE!!!

Mandy said...

The "this is the worst day of my life" pic is the best.

Amanda said...

So, where did you hang up the pictures?

Unknown said...

LOVE IT

Mandy said...

Dear blog slacker,

I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your rude comments to yourself. Especially when you have the most ridiculous pose for every damn picture you take.

Love ya!