Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Austin: visit 11



So we checked my sister's guestbook - yes she has a guestbook - and this was Ella's 11th time in Austin. She's gone a few times with my parents and the rest with me. Quite the flyer for a two year old. I snuck her on the plane as a freebie (under two). When we landed in Austin, she yelled, "We made it!" then she turned to the man next to her and said, "I just farted on you."


The first order of business is always going up to the elementary school to have lunch with the boys.







Then we headed to a "real" lunch with the girls.





A true Texan.

Ella continues to be enamored with Michael and we just can't figure out why...

It was nice to be able to break out the dresses one last time.

My sister is obsessed with Halloween so we stopped by the store to get some inspiration for her yard and her costume. Of course we had to torment Ella while we were there.



One of the coolest things about Austin is the restaurants. Lots of them have huge outdoor areas, concert venues and some even have kids' parks attached.





One day we even got to go swimming. It was rainy the rest of the time.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She's so cute, Kelly! Is that your sister's pool??? I'm insanely jealous. :(