Friday, September 23, 2011

Jimmy & Beth and Concert in the Park

Ok, I can't help but comment on some shit...It seems this family does a lot of sleeping with dogs. Enough said.


The kids go to Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Beth's house for the day and Uncle Jimmy is nothing but fun. He's a big kid himself and so he breaks out the water guns.


















We hit a few of Schaumburg's concerts in the park. These were free at the Municipal Center and boy were they nice. You could bring food and alcohol and set up blankets and chairs and stuff. It was like a free Ravinia if you know what that means. If you don't then I guess you're not as civilized as me.








We are that jackass family of posers who are always looking to one up each other. Sometimes I think we just do stuff so that we can get some good photos? And we are teaching Kerry's kids to be the same way. Hey, at least we spend time together, right?








What more could a jack-ass posing family ask for than props to pose with? Can you see why we liked this place so much?














Here's me and my once favorite nephew. The boy who used to follow me around, wouldn't leave my side at the wedding and once asked, "Kelly if you could choose between getting a dog and having me live with you, which would you choose?" He's also my godson. And I used to warn him that someday he wouldn't want to spend one third of his summer in Chicago and he would swear up and down that he would always want to hang out with me. Well folks, here he is eating his words. He's so over Chicago and me :( But I know he'll come back to me someday. That sounds kind of creepy, doesn't it?

No comments: