Monday, January 9, 2012

October 2011

We visited Santa's Village in October. Ella's favorite ride was the swing.











We also hit the Goebberts in Hampshire.





Should I be worried that she played in the jail for over 30 minutes?





Baby bengal tigers



Ella won the conductor over and he let her sit in the driver's seat.

Grandpa's Birthday





My mom started telling Ella the story of the The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf and she loved it. She always walked around the house saying, "I'm the big bad wolf and I'm going to blow your house down," so it seemed like a good idea for a costume.

Poor Ella. Everyone wanted to trick or treat with her so first she went out with me and my dad, then she went out with Buzz and his family and then she went out again at night with me and my mom. She was begging to go home at the end of the night.











No comments: