Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ella's first real bath

Ella's umbilical cord finally fell off last week. Shh, I still haven't been able to locate it. I think one of the dogs ate it!!! She really seemed to enjoy her bath. I guess it reminds them of the womb or something...



Afterwards, I decided to try that old trick of letting her butt air out (she has bad diaper rash). Otis and Greta checked to see that everything smelled okay. What would I do without them to help with the baby?



p.s. She totally shit on the towel.

8 comments:

JILL said...

Kelly, I can definetely see you in her in these pics...so cute. Good Tummy-Time!

Kellie said...

I was just going to post the same thing Jill did. She is looking more and more like Kelly. I love bath time pics!

Jessica said...

You're so lucky she likes bath time! Ellie would scream and scream!

Unknown said...

I love the pic of Greta sniffing her butt. She has such a cute little belly button

Mandy said...

Is that a puppy pad under your kid's towel. You knew I'd ask.

Teresa said...

I knew she would go on the towel! Thats right Kelly let the bottom dry then cover it in Balmex...should do the trick..I hope!

Anna said...

Ah haha, it's totally a puppy pad under the towel. Smart move!

Amanda D. said...

Just adorable!