Friday, July 17, 2009

Drive-by Lickings

Otis doesn't pay much attention to Ella throughout the day. However, he has perfected the drive-by licking.


He approaches Ella gently and appears to be sniffing her.
When I see that he is licking her face I yell out to stop him...
But he is too fast for me and Ella is none the wiser.

My parents think it's funny that I am adamant about people washing their hands before they touch her but the dogs can do no wrong. I tell them that dogs don't carry flu viruses or cold germs.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

That last pic is too cute.

NyLa said...

HAHAHAHA! Your friend has a point! I'm holding Nyla as I type this and I swear she's smiling at Ella's picture, she's looking right at it! Babies are sooo smart*

Unknown said...

Reading Jess's comment almost made me pee my pants!
Well put Jess!
I love how cozy she looks sleeping on her tummy.

Unknown said...

Oh, this is Jess S, I didn't realize I'm logged on as Mike :)

Amanda said...

That last picture is precious......and I think it's perfectly okay for your dog to kiss your baby.