Monday, July 13, 2009

Ella's tree or my brother the artist

For those who don't know, my brother is quite the artist. He's just recently started to get back into it. He's been drawing people's dogs and a few other things. I wanted a tree for Ella's room to go with the bird theme and I knew he'd be the perfect guy to paint it. After all, he completely adores Ella and what a nice tribute to her. This whole thing took him about 4 hours - from sketch to finished. I am thrilled with it.

Thanks so much Joey!!!

Now we need an armoire and her artwork done and her nursery will be complete. Did I mention we ordered the armoire 6 months ago? Just checking...

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Your brother did a great job. The tree looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Wow! He is really good. That looks so pretty in there!

Kristy said...

Great work, Joe! It is so prefect.

Amanda said...

That looks great! :) You're lucky to have an artist in the family.

Jessica said...

Looks fantastic. He could get paid for that!!

JILL said...

That is AMAZING!!!!

Amanda D. said...

That is beautiful! I love it. Very nice room, it's so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.