Monday, July 13, 2009

Ella and her Texas cousins

My sister, her kids and my brother came over Thursday to watch Ella while I got my hair did. Here are a few shots my sister got while I was away...

Could these two be any cuter? And what a great book choice by Cole.
I know Ella looks just like Buzz but sometimes she looks a bit like Blake when he was a baby. Apparently Aidan prefers Otis to Ella. I get it. Ella is a lucky little girl because these boys sure love her. They are always arguing over who is going to hold her. They are great about washing their hands before they touch her and Cole and Aidan have become the hand-washing police - questioning all who dare to touch Ella with an innocent, "Did you wash your hands?" I love them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how grown up they all look- and they're so sweet with Ella, I love it!

Amanda said...

What a fabulous visit! I always get sad when the family leaves and the house is quiet. :( I'm sure Ella is already missing her cousins.

Mandy said...

They are all such handsome little devils. Your sister is going to be fighting the chicks off with a stick! The one of Ella smiling with Blake is my fav.

JILL said...

Such beautiful kids! Ella's such a happy baby!

Jessica said...

Ah...you got some really sweet pictures of all them together. How nice.