Saturday, July 25, 2009

She's two months old already!!!

Ella went to the doctor for her two month check-up and shots this week. The jerks made us wait again for like 45 minutes. What's up with that? Anywho...

Weight: 11 pounds, 2 ounces (75th percentile)
Height: 23 inches (75th percentile)
Head: can't remember (50th percentile)

I had many questions for the doc and I kind of feel like he blew me off. Ella took her shots like a trooper. She cried a bit and went back to chilling after a few minutes. She was crabby later that day though. I am sad to say I've packed up all of her newborn outfits and we're on to the 3 month outfits. She is growing so fast I can't believe my eyes. My sister and the boys are still in town and my sister keeps saying how much she'll miss her and how sad she is. I told her payback's a bitch!








Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jessica said...

2 months already - wow. And boy is she a cutie!! I love the shot of her in the bumbo - she's totally chillin'!

New camera shots are great, btw. Definitely can tell the difference.

JILL said...

She is getting to be such a big girl...oh my goodness...I love the shot of you reading to her...what expression, Kelly!

Mandy said...

Her face in the second to last pic is my fav.

Jeanie said...

could that little Ella Jae be any cuter. love every picture. you reading to Ella (about dogs of course)is so cute and she likes it for sure. I can't pick my favorite so all of them are. but the big and little slugs sleeping is so crazy sweet, makes me want to take a nap. i definitely need to see her!!!!!!!NOW how very very lucky we all are

Laurie said...

She's such a doll, love the one with buzz

Amanda said...

She is absolutely adorable. How are you finding time to do your hair AND your make up?