Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ella's first Halloween

We started the day with a visit from Grandma Jeanie and Uncle Eric. That night we went to Colton's 1st b-day/Halloween Party. It was a blast. How cute are Buzz and Ella matching? I was going to be Lady Gaga but was on my death bed all week so I had to be a cow...again!
The Host
The hostess (I don't have a great shot of her hair but it was real, the owner of her salon gave her a wicked do).
My parents Instead of being scared, Ella thinks they're funny.

Yes, that is Buzz in a sweater dress. Love it!


The birthday boy was Winnie the Poo dressed as a bumblebee.




7 comments:

Mandy said...

Great pics and your cousin's hair/outfit rocks. I showed Nick the pics of facebook the other night and his response was, "wow, the cow is Kelly's go to costume huh?" He's a jerk, I know.

JILL said...

so cute. Looked like a great party...we missed you!

Teresa said...

Very cute...I can't believe Buzz's costume...hilarious! We missed you guys this year.

Jeanie said...

Some really cute costumes. I would never have recognized your dad - great makeup. Your mom did a goooood job.

Jessica said...

Great costumes...what a fun birthday party even though we did miss you!

Unknown said...

Those costumes are all so good. I missed dressing up this year.
We missed you guys. Ella looked adorable.

NyLa said...

It's all in the family huh! lol. your brother's face is too funny! Ella is so adorable in her bee costume. Nyla was a horse. I think she enjoyed halloween as much as the big kids*