Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon - or Drooling at R-Patz

I did it! I am officially a loser, but I'm okay with it. I met some friends out at AMC 30 Barrington last night at 10:00 pm to get seats for New Moon, the sequel to Twilight. I read all the books shortly after giving birth to Ella - it passed the time while nursing.

We had advance tickets and waited over two hours for the show to start. I didn't get home till almost 3 am! Am I a tired SAHM (stay at home mom) today? Yes - but totally worth it. Swoon. And for your information I certainly was not the oldest person there by a long shot!

Okay, let's hear it...

8 comments:

Buzz said...

Nerd Alert!!!

Wow, I didn't realize how similar R-Patz looks like me with his shirt unbuttoned...

Where's the pre-movie pics I took of you? You were glowing!

Mandy said...

You might be the biggest nerd I know.

Kellie said...

You and Kristin I don't get it. You might have inspired me to at least watch the movies.

Teresa said...

I do not think you are a nerd...I just wish I was there with you!!!! I think you are super cool Kelly!

JILL said...

I'm interested in reading the books...maybe in 10-years when I have time...P.S-I don't really think he's that cute.

Laurie said...

I won't make fun, I'm jealous, will get there this week sometime! Nice happy-trail R-Patz

Unknown said...

I'm not going to judge you because I can't wait to see it. Was it good?

Laurie said...

Finally saw it!! Loved, loved, loved it! What does it say about me that I am loving the same guys as my 11 year-old step-daughter?