Monday, March 1, 2010

Kyle Chandler - yeah baby!

I received a picture text last week from one of my sister's friends.

First I think, "Oh Kerry must have watched the video on how to make curls using the Chi iron. But wait, what's that? Who is that hottie in the background? That sure looks like the guy from Early Edition and the famous Grey's Anatomy bomb episode. But where is my sister and why is he behind her???" Turns out that his two daughters go to my sister's kids' school. It's the night of the talent show and he is the Master of Ceremonies...and guess what, my sis is in charge of photos so she had free reign to snap away.
Kerry reported walking in earlier that night and this hot dad holds the door for her. When she realized it was him she became tongue-tied. They were sitting by each other and he said, "So you're the photographer, huh?"

My big sister had the very clever response of...wait for it..."Yes!"

Real impressive Kerry. But thanks for the eye-candy.



9 comments:

Jessica said...

How cool! He sure is handsome!

Unknown said...

It's Coach! Sorry, couldn't resist! (I'm a fan of Friday Night Lights, and just found this blog while doing a search of fnl related stuff.)

If your sis ever gets a chance again, she should talk photography with him, I've read he's interested in it.

Kellie said...

I love him! He is such a cutie. I too am a huge Friday Light Fan. Your sister is so lucky.

Mandy said...

Wow, talk about self control...if I were your sister my clothes would have fallen right off.

JILL said...

Great post!!! I think Rocky would be even more excited than me- FNL is his favorite show ever! He is So Hot...how awesome for your sister!

Teresa said...

I love this guy on Friday Night Lights!!!!! He is a hottie!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love him!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! And he's such a sweetie in real life. It's good to see him involved in the community like that. And your baby is precious!!
Loriann Zello,
Selma, TX!!

kenzie said...

You have fans all over the U.S!!!