Monday, March 8, 2010

The outakes

Since there were so many cute pictures from our PI shoot, I decided to post a few more that I didn't choose...



I think my kid's going to have sensory issues. They put this boa on her and she HATED it. Good thing too because she looks pretty ridiculous!
The photographer thought she looked like a strawberry. I was thinking a thug.

This is why I didn't choose any without hair bows. This girl's hair is wack! I even tried that whole mom spit thing to pin it down and it just made it worse.



3 comments:

Teresa said...

Even the outakes are good!!!

Jessica said...

I agree with Tere - that last one is hilarious!! And her hair is fine - enjoy while she's got that style to rock!!

Mandy said...

I love the second pic so much! And the boa one is absolutely hilarious. I feel like she should have a martini in one hand and a smoke in the other! ha ha!