Thursday, March 4, 2010

Portrait Innovations - 9 months (The Winners)

Oh Portrait Innovations, how I loathe thee.

Here were my thoughts...these are her nine month photos so I don't need a ton. I mean really, how many 8x10's do the grandparents even want? It's not like they're going to wallpaper their houses with Ella (although they totally should!). I'll get a ton of pics for her 12 months so today I'll just get a very small package. Only the very best few shots. I am not spending more than I did last time! I'm only bringing two outfits. I won't do a bunch of backgrounds...

And then I get there and the photographer is all...we just got our new spring background. Let's try this. Now let's try this. With the headband, without the headband. How bout a diaper shot? Because of some trouble last time, we'll give you a 20 % discount. Just one more...

These are the winners...


I love this next one because Buzz makes fun of me for my finger always randomly pointing and it seems Ella has picked this habit up as well.
It got this one in a 10x13 black and white.

I was torn between these last two for my "money" shot. You know the $9.95 package where you get a gazillion photos in all sizes. In the end we decided that although I adore the serious expression on Ella's face, most people like a smiley kid. And yes, that hair sticking out the side of her head bothers me too but I didn't notice until it was too late.


7 comments:

kerry said...

She gets more adorable everyday! I'm still willing to make a trade.

Mandy said...

So did you end up spending more than last time? It's so hard!

She's looking more and more like a big girl every day! I love them all! This is why I never bothered to take any without the headbands - if you do there are twice as many to choose from!

Jessica said...

HOW CUTE! I can see why you had such a hard time - Ella is so adorable and smiley!!

Amanda D. said...

What a doll!

Teresa said...

She is just beautiful in all of these...now I get what you were talking about this afternoon.....so can I have a wallet size???

Amanda said...

She is so happy! :)

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! Wedding Dress Shops. Louboutin Shoes cheap mobile phone. Bridal Dresses