Friday, September 3, 2010

Twin's B-day

This post is super-duper (ew, why did I use that word) late but these two are just so cute that I had to share. Here are my friend Amy's twins (Addison and Brady) at their first birthday party in July. I was in charge of the pictures for the day and only took 200 or so ;)
There was a cupcake theme and Ella was dressed to impress featuring last year's Gymboree cupcake dress purchased at the bargain price of $9.99!
All of a sudden Jon & Kate's craziness seems understandable. And this is only three one year olds!
Check out these favors for the adults...
These cakes were the creme de la creme! Seriously.


I was a little jealous that the darn birthday kids got the whole top of the cakes to themselves so I may or may not have swiped a finger through Brady's cake. I'm just saying...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks again for being the official photographer. You did an amazing job!