Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween morning Ella woke up still nursing a fever. We were going to Trick or Treat with Colton but decided to skip that due to her fever - though my sister continues to give me shit about that!
We dressed our little Ella-Phant and headed to Grandma Jeanie's house for a little visit. Ella had a great time scaring everyone with a new toy. Especially Uncle Eric.
Next we headed to my parents' house to celebrate my dad's birthday.
The elephant was fading fast.


She was mad that she had to come inside.
Is that the cutest little Dracula you've ever seen?

Why do kids like to play on the stairs?

Everyone had a shot of Jekyll and Hyde booze.
But the little ones preferred beer.

3 comments:

JILL said...

That costume is fantastic!

kenzie said...

That costume takes the cake!!! That is stellar, love it.

Mandy said...

OMG, she looks SO cute...and it totally took me a minute to get: Ella-phant. I'm retarded! So sad she was sick for the party...I miss her!!