Thursday, November 18, 2010

St. Louis Days 1 & 2

Ella and I finally made the trek down to St. Louis to visit the Parks and the Chacks. We left last Thursday after our morning toddler gym class. Ella was a rock star in the car thanks to a nap, some books and the St. Leger's portable DVD player. She watched Snow White since that's the only cartoon I own. Here she is at Bob Evans where we stopped for lunch. That was the first time I went out to eat with just Ella and it was kind of fun. We stayed with the Parks and Raegan and Ella took to each other right away. Ella loved all of her toys and Raegan was super patient with Ella and liked helping her.
Kellie was pretty proud because she got Ella to take a few TINY sips of milk from one of their sippy cups but as you can see here, the victory was short-lived.
Here's Ella trying to relive her babyhood...
Raegan is very polite and whenever I would ask her if I could take her picture she would reply, "No thank you."
The next morning we headed to the park with the Parks!



Sadly, I only have a few pics of baby Morgan from the park. She is such a sweet, happy baby who just goes with the flow.
After lunch we stopped at Von Mauer.

That night we had dinner at the Chacks and the kids went to bed early so I didn't get any pics of the Chack kids. When we got back to Kellie's house, Raegan helped Ella with her coat. As my sister likes to say, Ella looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. It was about ten at night in these pics.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I feel like Raegan and myself looked the way Ella did. That hat looked adorable on Ella, you should of bought it. I am already home for Thanksgiving so call me.

JILL said...

What fun! It is great to see pics of the Park girls!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! Kelly's girls are darling and what a sweet little helper Raegan is. Looks like everyone had a great time. Love the picture where Ella is looking up at Raegan and that hat is over the top cute. Why didn't you get that?