Monday, November 1, 2010

Poor, sick baby

Friday morning I was excited to be meeting some friends at Goebbert's Pumpkin Patch to let Ella really enjoy it this time. When she wasn't herself, I took her temperature and found that she had a 102 fever! Now this kid never gets sick so I was surprised. But she did just get back from Texas and my nephew was sick and the plane ride...
Anyway, the next night was the Gormsen's annual kid's Halloween Party. Well, the kids come in costume and the adults eat and drink their asses off. Buzz offered to stay home with Ella so me and my cupcakes could go. Here's what Ella was doing while all the little kiddies were partying. I have to give her dad credit for getting that medicine down over and over. He pops open her cheecks, shoots it down her throat and closes her mouth while plugging her nose. It's horrible to watch but it gets the job done!
Can you believe this shot? You should have seen the playroom. Trashed with a capital T! Good times as usual.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Poor Ella..it just was not the same without her. The last picture is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Poor little Ella but better she stayed home and took it easy and not pass it around. But what a good little girl! Next year she'll make up for it.
The picture of all the little ones is absolutely adorable. Every one of those babies is soooo cute. But that little cow on the end just cracked me up. Lucky moms and dads to have such beautiful children.

JILL said...

Oh, Ella we missed you! Hope you are feeling better.

Anna said...

Poor EllaPhant :( And I love Anonymous' comment about the cow. The chubby one strikes again :)