Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter 2011

Ella wasn't much into coloring eggs so I had to do most of the work! She colored them earlier that day with Jeanie so maybe she was just egged out.
Don't ask why she has Xmas pj's on in this picture. Just don't ask.



My little nerd was too busy reading her new potty book to care about unloading the rest of her basket. Maybe because the Easter Bunny didn't put any candy inside!

The little bird is at that, "don't take my pucking (credit to Kerry for this) picture stage!" I like to call this one, Death by polka dots.



Lemon cupcakes that took over 4 hours to make. Why do I even try?

I made like 28 and totally ran out of frosting! Now I know for next time not to eat so much during the process.

Here's Ella and her BFF, Colton. They were BFF's till the Easter egg hunt began and then it was all blood and tears.

I know, I know, her hair is wild. I am just not skilled in this area.

The Mistrettas (my mom's sister's family)

The Kanes (my dad's brother's family)

The Kubistals (my mom's brother's family)





So Jen and I split the Easter eggs for the hunt. Most of hers were filled with candy and all of mine were filled with toys. Not to be preachy but I just read an article (thanks Jude) about sugar being almost as bad as booze and smokes. I want Ella to be able to enjoy booze and smokes like her relatives so I'm cutting out her sugar ;) What else are mom's for?



My mom with my godparents, Bobby and Sue

Ella received many nice gifts for Easter including lots of clothes from her two Grandmas. What to do with all those clothes??? Ella figured it out.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

The cupcakes looked great and you and Ella did too!

Jessica said...

No candy, really? Isn't that what Easter's all about? Haha. What's next? Halloween?

She totally reminded me of a blonde mini mouse, btw. Love that dress!

Amanda said...

What's your secret for getting her to pose like that???

lookearn said...

Hello. post in your blog very interesting. very nice pictures. I hope you visit my blog and tell your friends.
http://lookearn.blogspot.com/2011/05/me-lanh-lam-phai-khong-is-mother-cold.html

Michelle said...

Love it Kelly, cut out the candy now so she can have booze and smokes later!!!

JILL said...

Ummmm....the 1st pic of Ella in her "Christmas jammies" is the cutest picture in the whole wide world