Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I'll admit it, I have a problem. I can't really do my daughter's hair. Yes I can put it in funky ponytails but that's about it. I sent her to Grandma Jeanie's that morning, her hair a hot mess, knowing Grandma would make it all better. And she did. I tried to get the bird to pose in her little chair but she said, "uh, nah."



That afternoon we headed to my aunt and uncle's house for a barbecue. Ella (my mom) bought me the cutest bracelets that I picked out the day before.



Then she taught me to pick my nose. It's an important life skill.





I just adore these two together. They make the cutest little faces. And I think they look alike too.











Ella was excited to get an early birthday present.

Dora's talking backpack

Later she raided Steph's closet for a proper hat in honor of the Kentucky Derby.

No comments: