Sunday, May 17, 2009

37 & 38 Weeks

Well, this whole pregnancy is coming to a close. Hopefully! My ankles and feet are swollen and I pee every two hours at least. I feel large and uncomfortable and with every sigh or moan I make, Buzz thinks it's time to go to the hospital. Today the counter says 9 days and I can't believe it. I am TERRIFIED to give birth. As much as I am excited to meet Ella and start our lives with her I am dreading the birth part. Amy took me for a pedicure yesterday and I was cringing as the woman filed my toenails. How will I handle childbirth?

38 Weeks
37 Weeks

7 comments:

Kellie said...

You look great! Yes the last week sucks, but don't worry all of this will seem like nothing once Ella gets here. Just get the drugs and you will be fine.

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anna said...

I just love the pic of you and Otis. You look beautiful!

Jessica said...

You look fantastic - I love the outdoor pics!!

Oh, and every time I get a text message, I think its you!!

Amanda D. said...

Looking good sister! Any day now...so exciting.

Mandy said...

You look fantastic!

Unknown said...

You look great! This is the worst part, then you won't remember it after a while. Labor is scary but it's such an adrenalin (sp?) rush, that you don't have too long to be scared. You kinda end up feeling like a superhero after the fact. You will have brought a baby into the world! Okay, enough cheesyness from me

Amanda said...

Just tell them you want the epi ASAP and you'll be fine. ;)