Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday to me

My parents decided to leave town for my birthday to get one last visit in with the Texans. So, on Thursday night, Buzz took his mom and brother and my mom and brother out to Uno's Pizzeria for my b-day. We went back to Jeanie's house for cake. My dad met us there because he was working late.
On my actual birthday (Saturday) my new dishwasher arrived. We were rockin' the builder's model and it was probably a good 15 + years old. I am so excited about this, especially with the baby coming.
My friend Amy took me for a pedicure and then Buzz and I went out looking for gliders and had lunch at Carmitas. When we got home later that day we were surprised to learn that one of the dogs (Greta) had taken the trouble to get me a birthday gift as well. How sweet of her!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a great gift from Greta...that is a whole lot of poop!

Teresa said...

OMG 7 days to go!

Kellie said...

I am going to be home this weekend. It would be a good time to have a baby!

Amanda D. said...

Happy Birthday! Very Soon you will have the best birthday gift ever!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday - albeit belated! How sweet of Greta to remember!

Unknown said...

That's such a sweet gift from Greta.
Looks like Ella wanted to give you a belated bday gift as well... her!