Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Be prepared to be bored...

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the hospital. I had no idea having a baby would be like this. I am not sappy or gushy but I have to say that I feel totally fulfilled right now. I think it's called baby euphoria and it probaby wears off but it's like a drug now. I can't get enough of this kid. We've been home for two days and Buzz went back to work today. He was home by 3. Ella and the dogs did great.

I will post the story of the delivery soon.



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

She is just beautiful! Glad you are all doing well.

Amanda said...

It doesn't wear off. You fall more in love every day. :)

Samantha Scimeca said...

it's so true! She is perfect! Enjoy every second of that sweet baby.

Jessica said...

Great pics.

Kellie said...

I agree with Mandy, it never wears off. The pictures are so cute and keep them coming none of us are bored.

kenzie said...

She is beautiful!!! You were destined to be a mommy!!!!!

Teresa said...

She is such a little doll!

Teresa said...

Just noticed the picture in the title of your blog..how did you do that???

NyLa said...

Kells, Ella is beautiful! You and Buzz did great!