Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cole, the babysitter

A few weeks ago, I had to work at the Pet Clinic during the week so my sister offered to watch Ella for me. When I showed up at the house at 8 a.m., Cole answered the door with sleep in his eyes. He helped me bring Ella's things in and for the rest of the day was Ella's babysitter. He insisted on feeding her, trying to change her diaper and playing with her. What a sweetie-pie!




While Cole was hard at work with Ella, Aidan enjoyed a smoke on the patio. ;)

I swear my sister is here too but there aren't that many pics of her yet cuz she's the photographer. I love this one she took of Ella...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the relationship building between these 4. Its so cute...she's gonna have a nice group of protectors!!

Jessica said...

I love the relationship building between these 4. Its so cute...she's gonna have a nice group of protectors!!