Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hoffman Fest

A few weeks back we met up with some relatives and headed to the Hoffman Estates fest.


It was fun playing games but when did the games go up to five dollars? Seriously? It's a freakin' carnival.
This kid and this banana...Aidan and I played a game and won a small, stuffed toy but he wanted a banana. So he played a game with someone else and won another small, stuffed toy. So since I'm the best, I asked one of the workers if I could trade the two small toys for a larger, stuffed banana. I presented the banana to Aidan with a smile on my face but he was severely disappointed my the bananas size (keep your minds outta the gutter!). So he proceeded to pout until Chris finally won him the large ass banana. Life lesson learned.
This is one of my favorite pics. Blake is crying because Aidan kicked him in the balls. Aidan is crying because I told Kerry that she should take the banana away from Aidan since he kicked Blake. Cole is crying because Joey didn't try hard enough to win him a large toy. And Kerry has no choice but to laugh!
Although the banana was a sore subject, he quickly warmed his way into our hearts and has become like a family member...


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Your hair seriously rocks like that. I think you should keep it dark!