Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kids say the darndest things...

I'd like to take this post to say how much I love these three Texas rug rats. They are loud, wild, and insane but each one of them has a super big heart and really good morals and values. My sister and her husband have done pretty good with these three...
Here are a few funny things they've said that I can remember... We finish watching the worst movie I've ever seen in my life..."Cop Dog" and Cole (nine) says, "How do dogs do it? Maybe the boy dog licks the girl dog's nipples and the babies come out there?" Yeah Cole, I think you're right.
Little Aidan (seven) kept injuring his balls a few weeks ago when they slept over. He is so soft-spoken and kept saying, "Ow, I hurt my balls." I asked him what his problem was and he says, "my balls don't like me."
While driving and listening to the Eminem/Rhianna song today, Aidan asks me what the song means. I tell him that it's about relationships and how they're so great in the beginning but then the people get sick of each other and start fighting and they break up and make up and break up and make up...Cole says, kinda like Kevin and that girl. I ask him if he means our cousin, Stephanie, and he says, "yeah, them. I hope they don't break up again cuz that guy's awesome."
That's all I can think of now. We've been eating at Barleycorn on Wednesdays cuz they have half-price appetizers and kids eat free. That's how the Kanes roll...





2 comments:

Teresa said...

I have to say, that banana is pretty cool! All the kids look so cute! The last picture of Ella is adorable! What a lucky little girl to be surrounded by such handsome cousins.

Jessica said...

You guys are so lucky to have these long visits!