Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beaches and Pedis, Oh My

Love this pic of Cole wearing Buzz's boxer shorts when he slept over one night. I made the mistake of taking the kids to the dog park. I specifically told them..."no running, screaming or rolling in dirt." They managed to do all three at the same time so I had to strip the boys down, wash their clothes and make them wear Buzz's clothes for a bit. Crystal Lake Beach. Thanks to my Aunt Beth for taking all of us. We had so much fun.

Ella is not afraid to get down and dirty with the sand. In fact, I could not distract her for a good 30 minutes!



This was tan guy. He was so tan that he was purple. He kept slathering tanning oil all over himself. He looked cooked to perfection and if I wasn't a vegetarian, I would consider eating him.
Here's my cousin, Kacy, with Ella.

My sister had never had a pedi and my mom had only one in her life! So us girls headed out one night for pedis and dinner at Big Bowl.
A little Asian man was working on my sister telling her how great she was and how young she looked. We were in vibrating chairs and her boobs were shaking like crazy! I wonder why he liked her! Anyway, while doing her nails he told her that he had a surprise for her...and she looked down to see this...She didn't want the flowers but thought it was nice of him so she thanked him...15 minutes later when she's paying her bill, he tells her, "flowers on toes, 5 dollar extra!" She was totally scammed and of course was too nice to say anything.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love that Ella will sit in the sand for long periods of time and be entertained!!!

Mandy said...

Why does my kid hate the sand? I can't believe your sister has never had a pedi!?! Don't they do their nails in TX? lol.