Friday, August 27, 2010

Sleepovers

This was the first year that Blake, the the almost 13 year old, didn't want to sleep over ("you don't have a bed for me"). He ended up staying one time and him and Buzz went to a movie and hung out all night. But the little guys were glad to sleep over multiple times. We did crafts, went to the dog park, got ice-cream, went on walks, watched bad movies, played video games and just hung out. They are so attentive with Ella and she loves them. I'm so glad that they get to spend this quality time together since they can't live by each other. I do have to say that one time they were over, I was walking around downstairs and ended up with gum on my foot. One of them - which one remains to be know - spit it or threw it or something. Jerks!

2 comments:

Amy said...

The pic of Cole and Aiden spooning is SO cute. That's gonna earn you some ransom money in a few years!

Teresa said...

You are the best Aunt!!!