Monday, August 30, 2010

The Pink Panther

Sometimes I have a hard time letting go of stuff. Take for instance, this pink panther stuffed animal. I've had him for as long as I can remember. I was going to get rid of him so I took a photo first. When I was a little girl I used to carry him around all the time and one day my Grandma asked me what my favorite stuffed animal was. I replied, "The Pink Panther." When she asked why I told her, "because he has a penis." Because my mom was a crazy cleaner back in the day, she would take my stuffed animals off my dresser and dust it off a few times a month. She would always find the pink panther with his tail between his legs like a penis. You see people? I was always a little strange.

By the way, I couldn't bare to part with him so now Ella has a new toy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange! you think?

Mandy said...

Oddly, this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Teresa said...

I think everyone has a stuffed animal that they have to hold on to for some reason. For example, Brian has a dog that he called Bluey and it now resides in Lukes room and I have one of the Chipmunks from my first trip to Disney that I just can't bear to throw it away!.
However I do think it is a little odd that you liked the Penis..at such a young age..hilarious!

Jessica said...

um....