Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yearly Arlington Race Track Outing

Every year around Father's Day, my mom's side of the family goes to the racetrack for an outing. We used to do it on Father's Day but it was too crowded and now there are other dads to consider.

The girl cousins Aunt Maureen and Uncle Vinny Cousin Nick

Me and my sister have this running joke over who our dad likes better. It's a joke cuz it's obviously me. She is always making me take pictures of her and MY dad together ;)



I can't believe it's been almost a month since these rugrats went back to Texas. I miss them so much. My Godmother, Sue, and Kerry
Aunt Dawn and Uncle Bobby with Blake
Chris and Colton

My mom skipped the track to prepare for a barbecue at the house. Good excuse, right?

Most of my cousins

Grandma Jeanie came for the barbecue and to see Ella, um I mean visit with my sister's family.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

So cute that everyone goes...thats a lot of people to coordinate!

Janice said...

I think your dad likes you the best too. Especially after the Cubs game. :)