Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dance party

Last night we wound down with some yoga. You know yoga, that thing that's supposed to be relaxing. Well when you've got a bunch of fools farting all over each other, it becomes less relaxing but we sure had some laughs. Kerry decided to teach the little bird some moves this morning.
After yoga, we head to lunch because that's what we do best. The bird ate NOTHING at lunch. Not the grilled cheese and fries I ordered her. Not the shrimp I had. Not the wrap Kerry had. Not even the pretzels or fruit I packed her. Not a damn thing. The sweet waitress even snatched some oranges from the bar and Ella refused them because you know, they're orange!
My nephew Cole is quite the ladies man and had a couple of chicks over after school.
While making dinner we had a dance party in the kitchen. I was showing Aidan some moves cuz you know I'm a professional. At one point the music was super loud and raunchy and someone was at the door. My sister is yelling at us as she's walking to answer the door, "turn the music down and act normal!" The funny thing is that the person at the door could totally hear her.

The happy couple ;)
I decided to put some rubber bands in my nephews hair to make them look more gangster.
The bird's dance moves leave something to be desired. She basically spins around in a circle over and over again.
Later, my brother and Michael go out to The Nutty Brown for some drinks and live music while we stay home with the kids and play Kinects. That shit is hard and what a workout.
Here's me doing the long jump. I was running so fast that I thought my colon was going to fall out.
After we put all the little ones to bed, my sister, my oldest nephew and me had some chats about chicks and stuff. I will not repeat the advice that we provided because it was probably totally wrong.

As I'm sitting her now, my sister was telling me that when she went to the doctor for her "itchy beast" they told her to eat more yogurt. My nephew looks at her funny and says, "is that your ta-ta?" OMG is all I can say.

And finally, my sister just told me that my mom called to say that her and my dad are really enjoying their alone time together (cuz Joey is here). Blake raises his eyebrows and with a funny look on his face says, "what the heck does that mean?" Well, he is 13 now.

Gotta go because we have some serious TV watching to do.

3 comments:

Anna said...

How do you not bust a gut laughing? I feel like if I were there I'd be puking from laughing so hard. Maybe that is why Ella is sick? These days sound unreal.

Mandy said...

Glad you're having fun! Those are some sweet black shoes Ella is rocking...maybe those made her puke b/c they still have the St. Leger germs on them! Lol.

Teresa said...

Looks like so much fun...I want to play kinects..why does your sister have all the fun stuff!