Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goodbye Austin

Everytime I visit Austin, my sister tries to get some nice shots of the kids together. Everytime I visit Austin, Ella gets sick and is incapable of posing for said photos. See that damn snack trap? Wouldn't put it down or screamed bloody murder which made snot come out of her at an alarming rate. Since I'm the brains in the family, I suggested that we use the model home that my sister works in to take some photos. Cole does not look his best...that's because at about 4 in the morning, he would be puking his guts out...
This was our most unsuccessful photo shoot to date.
Little Miss Sunshine!
Of course, if she was in my arms she was happy, that was until she ran out of snacks.
Last night I gave drinking another try and had 4 beers and felt...almost nothing? I think that's why I used to go from sober to wasted so fast in my youth. I don't have that middle "buzz" phase. Oh well, maybe I'm not meant to be a boozer.
Obviously Cole is feeling a lot better this morning as he entertains Ella. Why do I have her near him you ask? Well Kerry thinks that Cole caught the flu from Ella but I think otherwise. She puked a few times a week ago. I don't think it would take that long to catch it.
Last night we went to the mall to pick out the boys' xmas presents from me. DISASTER! Blake wanted $200 dollar ipod headphones. Cole wanted Grand Theft Auto (rated M for mature) and Aidan wanted The Biggest Loser for xbox. We spent an hour at Gamestop looking at games and went into various sporting goods stores. We left hours later and now I'm just writing the two little ones a check and I contributed to Blake's headphones. On the way home, Kerry was calling Ella, "my baby." Cole told Kerry that she shouldn't call her that because Ella is Kelly's baby. I said that I didn't mind sharing Ella with Kerry and Aidan says, "does that make you lesbians?" Never a dull moment. Until next time...

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Seriously it looks like all these kids are siblings...instead of cousins...btw AWESOME tights!! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.wedding dresses with sleeves!?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Accessories