Saturday, October 25, 2008

Meet Greta: The soon to be middle child.


Otis would like everyone to know that he is appalled by the goings-ons in the Refvik household. He himself never acted in such a manner as a young dog.

Greta takes up the whole bed and refused to lie still. Otis is forced to leave the comfort of his bed due to these disturbances.


When Greta is barking too much she is sprayed with the water bottle but she has learned to befriend the water that is supposed to be a punishment.



She destroyed my favorite winter coat in multiple places. I still tried to wear it but I became engulfed by a sea of down feathers.


Finally, she recently added to her shoe toll and has claimed the lives of at least ten pairs of MY shoes. Buzz's shoes amazingly remain unharmed.

6 comments:

JILL said...

Naughty Greta!

Jessica said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kasey only ate my shoes too! What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

Callie did the same...I lost about 3 pairs of shoes...sheets, my favorite dress, pillow cases etc.

Kelly did you punish her or are you going to let the eating of the shoes go?

Amanda said...

OMG! Is she acting out because she won't be the baby anymore?

Kristy said...

We have one that ate everything--even the upholstery off of a car ceiling--and one that didn't. I feel your pain. Unfortunately, it was getting the other that calmed down the chewer.

Kelly said...

Teresa, I thought I'd just hand over the rest of my shoes as a treat...