Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Somebody's excited!

For those of you that don't know, this is Buzz's mother, Jeanie. This will be her first grandchild and she has been dying for this. We were finally able to tell her last night. Her response was a bit dramatic. She whipped her glasses off and jumped on me and began kissing/choking me. She spent the next twenty minutes between tears and screams. She has already booked our future child for a trip to Disney when he/she is three. JUST THE TWO OF THEM.

I know this woman (who will be reading this blog) is going to be a wonderful grandma but I think I am a little afraid right now. She even said that she will be growing a vegetable garden to make food for the baby! Jeanie didn't disappoint with her reaction and we are excited for her to be a grandma. Just remember Jeanie, whatever you say gets posted on the blog. Just kidding, kind of.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow - look at Buzz's Mom - she's a hottie!

Teresa said...

I love that she has a Martini in her hand! Congrats Grandma!

P.S. can you take us to Disney???