Saturday, October 4, 2008

Houston, we have a baby, we hope.

So I took a pregnancy test the morning after the previous post and was disappointed to see it come up negative. A few days later I got another one and it was invalid. I really thought that I might be pregnant so I called the gyno and they wouldn't even do a blood test. Jerks. They told me to buy some more pregnancy tests. So I did. I found out on Tuesday, September 30th that I am pregnant! Finally.
I rushed into the bedroom to tell Buzz and he had a few choice words...

"We need to get a bigger house."

"You need to change your diet."

"We need to start saving money!"
Take it easy Buzz. We are thirty years old. I think we'll be okay. I have my first ultrasound on Oct. 10th and then we'll tell everyone.

I of course had to tell my sister, which led to telling my three nephews and her husband. My nephew Cole said,
"I hope your baby isn't mean."

Thanks Cole.

8 comments:

David Chin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

No more comments from David Chin please...

On another note, I'm not shooting blanks!!! Congrats to my beautiful wife Kelly - you're going to be a great Mom...

For everyone else, make sure Kelly is telling you the whole story! I'm already seeing skewed facts...

Mandy said...

Um, love the site. So excited for you guys. And can't believe you put your pee stick on your dogs head.

Anonymous said...

We are very excited and happy for you guys! I am looking forward to checking your site for updates!

Jessica said...

Um...didn't know we were allowed to comment. I was here FIRST!

Jessica said...

And I'm excited for you two too - goes without saying!

Samantha Scimeca said...

congrats guys!!!!! woohoo a new blog to read. By the way, Otis is stunning with the pee stick on his head!

Congrats guys!
Sam

Kristy said...

Congrats Kelly and Buzz!!!! Mike and I are so excited for the two of you--and so is my whole family. I hope I get to see you with pregnant belly!
I love you!!!