Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Eve

So our new years plans changed quite a bit this year.

First we were going to Austin, TX to spend it with my sis. Well, plane tickets were too high and stand-by didn't look good.

Then we were going to have dinner with Nick and Amanda DiMaria but Amanda came down with the flu.

We ended up going to Hennessey's Steak & Seafood by chance and had dinner as early as the old folks do (6ish). Then we came home, hung with the dogs and went to see Marley and Me. Loved it by the way. Finally we got home around 11:45 and toasted the new year with the Chicago news peeps and some ginger ale. We went to bed shortly after this. We did take a few pictures with my new Gorillapod tripod. Now you'll have to suffer through them...
In other news, Buzz has been working his tale off since Thursday on our bathroom renovation. I will post pictures later. I have been researching/shopping/measuring like crazy for baby furniture. Now that I know it's an Ella I can really get started with all the fun stuff.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

We missed you on NYE! You should have come with us! I like the bottom pic of you guys...did you darken your hair since I saw you on Tues??

Amanda said...

We missed you guys! :( You look great!

Unknown said...

Wish you guys could have been with us on New Years. Great pics!

Teresa said...

Missed you on NY's...those pics are cute!

Kristy said...

I'm sorry you didn't make it to Austin for New Years. I'm glad you stayed awake for the midnight countdown; I was not so lucky.