Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Nursery, and yes I call it a nursery!

So I've been a bit obsessed with creating the perfect nursery. I'm going to get the bedding from a woman on Etsy.com. I know it's a risk because I've never seen her work in person but I'm willing to take it because I love the pattern.

The furniture is a line called Creations and I'm going to get it through Babies N Beds in Hoffman Estates. I will get the crib, armoire and one of the longer dressers. The white bookcase on the bottom left is a deal I picked up from the Land of Nod outlet store for 100 bucks! I'm on a waiting list to get another. I'd like to put one on either side of the window.

If there is room with all the furniture I'll be cramming into this place, I'd like my brother to paint a tree of some sort on the wall. The walls will be light green. I also need to find a rocker/glider but that might have to go into the loft area because I don't think it will fit. Here's a shot of the room currently...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Kelly! What are you going to do with all the stuff in that room?

Mandy said...

It's going to be so beautiful!!!! If we can fit all that furniture in Addie's room you should have no problem.

Jessica said...

I love everything!

Kelly said...

Thanks everyone. Most of the stuff currently in there is moving to the basement. My parents agreed to use my full bed in their guestroom until we move and need it back. I LOVE that bed.

Amanda said...

It's going to look great!

Teresa said...

Its going to look so cute! So
does this all this start after the bathroom is done???

Amanda D. said...

I LOVE all of it! It's going to be so pretty and cozy.

Anonymous said...

It is going to be so cute and I can't wait to see the end result.

Anonymous said...

It is going to be so cute and I can't wait to see the end result.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it! you'll be surprised at how much you can fit in there!

Samantha Scimeca said...

I love the colors!!! Those would have been the same colors I was going to pick if our little guy was a girl. I love the white furniture too!