Monday, April 27, 2009

The bird bedding has arrived

Now obviously these pictures don't do the bedding justice as they were taken with a flash in the evening. But they'll give you the basic idea.
Here are a few of the bumpers:
The bedskirt:
The fitted sheet:
The valance:
The quilt:
I am absolutely thrilled with the bedding and can't wait to see it put together...that is whenever my crib shows up...
These next few pics are from mine and the dogs last night napping in the bedroom. We have all been displaced now. We moved an armchair into our bedroom and put it in front of the window for Otis and Greta to monitor the neighborhood but it's not the same. There's just no good place to cuddle with them anymore. Well it will all be worth it when little Ella arrives.
It's funny how Otis' a$$ is right on the pillow.

10 comments:

Kellie said...

Very cute! Did you ever get my gift?

Jessica said...

The bedding is beautiful! Can't wait to see it all come together!

Nice last pics with the dogs. I love how Odie's ass is on your pillow.

JILL said...

Beautiful!!! Stop laying on your tummy!

Samantha Scimeca said...

How are you on your stomach?! Isn't that uncomfortable??? And I agree with Jill....STOP!!!! Isn't good for the baby!

Amanda said...

LOVE the bedding! :)

Mandy said...

Oooooh I can't wait to see it in person! And I agree, get off the belly!!!

Teresa said...

Love the Bedding, Looking forward to seeing it. I did not even notice that you were on your stomach because I cold not understand why Otis A$$ was almost on your head and your pillow...kelly you know how i feel about pillows! Heck at least you were comfortable. Hope it was a good last nap with the dogs.

Amanda DiMaria said...

LOVE IT!

Nialae said...

Ella's bedding is beautiful! She's a lucky baby to have parents with such good taste!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bedding! The colors are so soft together!
No tummy time chica, I wanted to so bad, I put pillows under my chest and under my hips and laid there and that made me feel like I was layin on my tummy, kinda nice.