Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Gormsen Foursome

I totally stole these pics from Teresa's mom's blog...

Teresa gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Monday, April 20th. Here name is Adriana Rose and she weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces. If I end up with a job this coming year, Teresa has offered to watch Ella three days a week so this will possibly be Ella's BFF. You have never seen so much hair on a child. She looks a lot like her big brother Luke did when he was a newborn.
Congratulations to the Gormsens!


p.s. Do not expect me to look this good after I give birth. Teresa is an old pro and she had a planned C-section.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Thanks Kelly! She totally looks like Luke did...but is already changing! I still can't believe we are a foursome now!

We can't wait for Ella...she is going to be here before you know it.

JILL said...

Beautiful Pic of a Beautiful Family!

Amanda said...

Thanks for posting the pics of Adriana! What a sweetie. That hair is insane!! I'm sure Teresa paid for it in heartburn. ;) Teresa -- you look great!