Sunday, April 26, 2009

Muir & Blackwell baby shower

Last Friday a bunch of my coworkers from the last two schools I've worked at threw me a shower. Everyone brought appetizers and dessert to share. There were pink balloons and pink tulips. It was so much fun to get together outside of school. I received so many lovely gifts. I can't believe how many presents this unborn child has gotten! Thanks to Mary and Deanne for hosting.



Did I mention that my entire basement looks like a very unorganized baby store? I'm wondering how most of this is going to fit into one little nursery...
Buzz wants to move the computer desk and a few other things down to the basement but where on earth will he fit them?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how much stuff you end up with? You're pregnant so you can't lift things. Guess Buzz will have to do it all!

Mandy said...

I thought the same thing but it will all fit somehow. Another bunting huh?

Teresa said...

OMG...I think we need to come over and start organizing! Its amazing how much stuff you accumulate!

Jessica said...

It'll fit!

Nialae said...

Those co-worker gals are amazing friends!