Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby class dropouts - No graduation date for you

I forgot to share that Buzz and I are baby preparedness class dropouts. We went to one class - got a hospital tour, did some breathing and checked out. The class is Tuesday nights from 7:30 until 9:30. This time coincides with American Idol (the one show that we watch together). We figure that we raised a few dogs, how hard can a baby be, right ;)

In other news, the furniture - including the crib - will be delivered on Thursday, May 7th. Buzz painted the bedroom and the carpet cleaners are coming Saturday. Things are coming together. I dreamed last night that I had my "bloody show" and was going to the hospital to deliver. Yikes. Buzz is leaving for his golf trip tomorrow morning and has been working his butt off all week. He's terrified that I'm going to go into labor while he's gone. I have too much to do at school to allow this!

That's about it. Less than 4 weeks to go. Although, due to the swine flu I kind of want to keep Ella inside me for the next few months or so!
Here are a few photos of the dogs to enjoy until I get more nursery pics up:



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, we skipped some classes, too. Umm, we only went to the first 2 to be exact! Do they really think you want to sit in a class on a weeknight from 730-930? Ours was the same time on Monday nights!
I love the last pic of Otis, the light is so pretty.

Mandy said...

yay furniture!!!! can I come organize with you when it gets here? it's a sick obsession, I know.

Jessica said...

3 more days until the furniture is in!! Post some pics of what it looks like now!!

How are you feeling?

Amanda said...

Eric and I never went to classes, we just did the tour. They tell you exactly what to do. You didn't miss a thing. :)