Sunday, May 16, 2010

Off-Roading

This month we were finally able to break out the Jeep off-roading stroller. This thing is insane. It has built-in speakers for your iphone/pod/mp3 and it's blue tooth enabled. I didn't know this but I was rockin' out to some Ting Tings and the speakers started quacking (Buzz's ring tone). When I hit the answer button on my phone, I could communicate with Buzz through the speakers. How cool is that?

But anyway, this stroller has mad shocks and can get over any kind of terrain. I got it to use in the woods behind our house. It's partially paved in some areas but other areas are rocky and hilly. I used to go back with Otis all the time and even managed to get lost a handful of times - it's that big. I let Otis off leash and tie Greta's leash to the handle of the stroller. Buzz makes me bring pepper spray so I can ward off any creeps but won't Otis and Greta do that for me?
Check out this beauty that we found in the woods...this was one of many.
Yep, that's a whole tree full of giant cocoons, chrysalis's or whatever you call those things.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

That sounds like a great stoller. Ella is so cute and I love that she is still rockin the shoes we gave her.

Teresa said...

You are a brave girl to go back there..ESPECIALLY with Ella and two dogs!! Pretty cool stoller!