Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Day in the Life of Kelly & Ella

I try to keep me and Ella pretty busy because I worry that she would be bored with too much time at home with just me and the dogs. Last week was a crazy one and all in one day we...

Met my coworkers from the pet clinic for breakfast. One of the girls has been living in Germany and she's in town for a few weeks.
Could Ella be any sweeter?
She wanted to show off her new walking skills.
Next we headed over to my friend Jen's house to see her son, Anthony. How cute is this kid? Ella sure thought so.


That evening we went to the St. Legers to visit little Avery. She is gorgeous and such a good baby.
The new family of four - er I mean five?
That's better...but doesn't Avery look like she's saying, "Praise the Lord!"

4 comments:

Amanda said...

My kids are much better behaved when they are busy, so I think you have a good plan! :)

Kellie said...

I love Teddy's!

Mandy said...

Ella can be a part of our family any time!

Jeanie said...

I think Ella is smittin with that cutie Anthony....so happy and cute.

Congrats to the St.Legers on their gorgeous little Avery (love the name) The whole family looks over the top happy and Addison couldn't be cuter.