Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Scarf

So I ran out the night before Ella's party and had exactly 1/2 hour to find an outfit. I found this dress and cardigan at Old Navy but I didn't want to button the cardigan up because I was cutting myself in half and looked like a giant cow (which in the end is what I did because the scarf kept moving) so I got this scarf to go with it. The reasoning is that my boobs are still quite large as I'm wrapping up this nursing thing and I didn't want to have crazy cleavage at my daughter's first b-day.

So I took a lot of heat from Mandy all day long regarding said scarf. Because you know, she has to find some way to tease me ;) I made a scarf collage at the bottom of the page just for her.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Thank you for explaining the scarf.

Teresa said...

Thank you for explaining the scarf.

Mandy said...

dude, you forgot to mention you were wearing said scarf in 85 degree weather. I'm sure everyone was thinking it, you're just lucky enough to have a friend like me to tell you like it is. You should be thankful.

Jessica said...

I have to admit I was kinda wondering why you were wearing a scarf when other people were wearing shorts...

kerry said...

Well Kelly that kind of looks like a winter scarf! They are making light weight scarfs that look more like summer. Did you see Taye Diggs on Ellen with his gay ass scarf???? It kind of ruined my dirty fanasy of him! Show those milk jugs while you have them. There about to look like something on national geographic after the milk goes away! :))))))) All in love! Twisted sister