Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stormy Weather

If you live around these parts, you know how bad the storms have been recently. I have not one, but two dogs that are scared of this. Here is the good dog, Greta. She finds a spot near me and hunkers down on the floor and doesn't move a muscle. She even closes her eyes. What a sweetie. And then there's this one, Odie Claus, or lurchy Lenny. He stalks me, pants, whines and tries to sit in my lap or on my chest for the duration of the storm. I have to say that it's much better than coming home to destroyed carpet and piss everywhere! I do feel really sorry for him and I got a prescription for doggy Prozac. I'm not sure if I'm going to fill it or not. It's a daily pill and quite pricey. On the other hand, just today I discovered that he's afraid of beach balls. Just one more thing to add to the lengthening list. At least he's handsome, right?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Doggie Prozac...they have that stuff for dogs??? Poor dogs.