Friday, August 28, 2009

Friends

Ella gets around. We stopped by to see Amy's twins this week. Addison is already holding her own bottle! It's hard to believe that they are only two months behind Ella.
We had a play date at Dom Heyse's house. Ella left the house dressed up and ready to go. Thanks to Mandy for this adorable headband. Here are the "big" kids and Peyton. Luke, Reese, Elliott and Peyton. Holy kids. Check out all the little slugs on the end.
Here are the babies. Adriana, Ella, Devin and Keaton. Poor Luke and Devin don't stand a chance with all these chicks.
Although Ella left the house looking cute, she slowly fell apart. Those hair bows don't stay on her little head. She spit-up numerous times all over her self and whoever was holding her (Teresa). It's kind of like what happens to me. I leave the house thinking I look okay and a few hours later I'm a hot mess!

1 comment:

JILL said...

What cute kids. OMG! I cannot believe those kids are all children of people I practically grew up with (college on)...wow, times have changed...but so much sweeter!!!!