Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm 3 months old!

As you know, my mom will not be writing me a nice, heartfelt monthly letter. She is just not that sappy (or won't admit to it ;) But, she was willing to post some cute pics and tell you a bit about me...


I'm finally noticing all of my toys and my mom is trying to give me ADD!
I hold me head up and look cute doing it.
I go on family walks with the dogs.
I think my dad is hilarious.
I love to munch on my hand and fingers.

I make some pretty silly faces.
I roll from front to back and am trying to roll from back to front. I am also able to rotate like a sun dial around my playmat.
I love the bath.
I'm starting to grab things.
I drool, a lot. I also spit-up after EVERY meal.
And finally, I'll admit it. I sleep through the night. In fact I've slept through the night since I was one month old. I sleep from between 9 and 10 to between 8 and 9. Yeah, yeah, I know...my parents are soooo lucky.

Until next month...

9 comments:

Jeanie said...

I hope your committed to daily pic and stories cause I'm hooked ... it's like a fix..love it. I can't believe how short the infact stage was...she's our baby now and so adorable.

Teresa said...

Ahhh Ella you are too cute...and a good girl for sleeping through the night..DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR BF ADRIANA???

Jessica said...

Um...can Keaton come over for that talking to? LOL.

Great pics - esp the 2nd bath one. HIlarious!

Kristy said...

What a great sundial! Hilarious!

Amanda said...

Please sign George up for the lecture also...we can't seem to get him to last until 6:00.

She's awful cute...that smile is to die for. :)

Unknown said...

Ha! I love it.
What a good sleeper and a happy girl.
Drooling pictures are the best, I can't wait to pull them out when some guy comes to the house to date Peyton one day- um, don't worry that she'll be 30 before that happens.

Kellie said...

I can't believe she is already 3 months. Also you are so lucky that she is such a great sleeper.

Mandy said...

It is insane to me that she's already 3 months...goes by in the blink of an eye doesn't it? She is one sweet little booger.

Anonymous said...

Where are the BLABLA's LOL!