Thursday, August 6, 2009

We miss you!

My sister and her kids went home on Saturday, August 1st after being here for like 6 weeks. It is always bittersweet when they leave. When they're here, I see them just about every day. So although it's nice to get some sense of normalcy back to my life (clean-ish house, happy dogs, seeing friends), I am always sad to see them go. I may not see my nephews year round but the quality time spent during the summer with them will be cherished by me for a lifetime. Lame, I know, whatever...
Anywho. Those boys loved Ella. And my sister - she is so depressed to be away from her little niece. Who knows when she will see her again. We'll always have the blog...




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

JILL said...

I am sad to hear you have to say goodbye. What beautiful kids. Ella is so lucky. Sisters are the best!

Amanda said...

Where is that waterfall picture?

Mandy said...

Sorry they had to leave but can't wait to have you guys back! Ella looks adorable (well in all of the pics) but especially in the next to last one.

Kelly said...

Amanda - It's at the Botanical Gardens. Great place to take pictures.

Teresa said...

Sorry they had to leave...I know how much you love having them...you never know..you may see them more now that Ella is here.

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.