Saturday, October 3, 2009

Austin - Day 3, Downtown

Yesterday while the kids were at school, the adults headed to downtown Austin for lunch and a little sight-seeing.
We had lunch at the Iron Cactus. There was a great view from the rooftop seats.


Next we did some walking and stopped in a souvenir shop. Look at the cute cowgirl I bought...




We finished with the state capital.

Who's that weirdo in the background ruining the photo? Oh it's just Brent.
Here is Ella getting her diaper changed right outside the doors of the great state of Texas' capital. I am one classy lady. In my defense, I went to change her inside and they didn't have changing tables. The cleaning lady told me to change her on the window sill!
Brent left this morning and we have a long day of soccer games to look forward to...

4 comments:

jrefvik said...

FUN

Anonymous said...

that little cowgirl doesn't look real sure about her new look...guess she's a true midwesterner! Yaahoo!

Mandy said...

I love that the last picture shows a full moon.

Michelle said...

I love the hats! Yours too Kel!