Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baptismal Blowouts

On Sunday we attended the twins - wait, how annoying is that to always call them "the twins," like they don't have their own names or personalities, what kind of a friend am I? Sorry, we attended Addison and Brady's baptisms. Those two peanuts are getting so big and cute! Notice how happy Amy's parents look in the far left hand of the photo.
Ella wore a cute little dress with white tights.
She was so cute in her little tights but wait, what's that smell? Oh no. We have a blowout - IN CHURCH! Is this punishment for not attending church since Ella's baptism? Is it because we didn't dip in the holy water when we entered? Is it cuz Buzz was on his damn Blackberry during the service? Nope, this kid just has mad blowouts. I took her to the bathroom and was saddened to see that the white tights were now a shade of mustard and it had leaked through to her dress as well. I stripped her down and cleaned her up and just when I get back to the pew (is that how you spell it? Yes, I was raised Catholic) and hand her to Buzz, we both hear another explosion of poop land in her diaper. Back to the drawing board...
Can you imagine having triplets? How bout triplets that have mad blowouts? No thanks.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well at least you know her digestive track is working.

As for "the twins". It does kinda stink, but you get used to it. I was known as "the twins" until Gretchen and I graduated high-school.
Then I finally got to be my own person

Mandy said...

Don't you want to get so mad about the blowouts...and then you look at her sweet little face.

Teresa said...

Blowouts in CHURCH...ELLA! I guess she just liked the blue dress better...but they are both really cute.

Brady and Addison are so cute! Also I think you and Buzz look great with three kids!

JILL said...

Blowouts...that stinks. The twins look so big. Ella is so pretty!

Anna said...

Put plastic pants over the diaper! It'll save a helluva lot of outfits!!! :) I'm just saying... ;)

Laurie said...

They are all so cute, but man can that kid produce!